Under the ‘Settings’ page there are options for changing pricing structure.
For fixed pricing, go to that tab then use the map to select certain areas and create a specific field.
You can name this area something specific and then save it to your system. When you have created two named locations you can set a specific price between them.
To do this, press ‘Add’ near the bottom of the screen, select your start and end locations, then set the price, status and title.
- Select the 'view' button on previous entries to see how they fit on the map
- Click on the map multiple times to make a polygon around the area.
- Name the area.
- 'Add' the area.
- Go to 'Create Fixed Price Routes'
- Click 'Add Fixed Price Route'
- Fill in the details- the two places and the price
- Click 'Add Route'
- You will see it appear in the table.