- Our client operator can purchase Passenger apps (Android or iOS) by officially requesting them in the email.
- After that, we send an online customization form to fill out an invoice.
- The client operator fills out the form.
- The client operator transfers funds for the purchase.
- We start building the apps after payment is officially received.
Note: The client operator needs to let us know additional information with regards to customization.
- To publish iOS apps client operator needs to have his/her store in the Apple Store. The registration of a store with Apple may take several weeks so it’s best to be done in advance prior to purchasing the apps.
- The client will need to share with us STRIPE keys (public, private) in case the “Card” option is required as a payment gateway within the apps.
For more information on this please check the following videos: